[Gambas-user] Stumped by .99

Craig Packard cpackard at ...626...
Sun Sep 19 03:47:18 CEST 2004

I seem to be having a lot of trouble doing things in .99 that I could
do in .97.

1. I can't get the 'watch' window to work at all.  I can't even get
the window to 'undock' from the project window?  This makes it very
difficult to read the current value of the varable(s) I'm watching.
Can I make this a seperate window still?  Everything I try to watch
just tells me: "ERROR: Cannot load class 'TextBox5: Unable to load
class file"  When I watch TextBox5.Text or for that matter any
textbox. . . Is anyone else using the watch window?

2. I also have the 96 resources unfreed (or whatever it is) error that
others have reported.

3. I'm having a lot of trouble with MySQL.  I can't get the moveto
function of the result object to work at all.  I'll try something
like:

  Conn.Open
  rData = Conn.Edit("customers")
  i = rData.MoveTo[CInt(txtRecNumber.Text)]

And it constantly throws an error: "Not an object"

                           - Craig