[Gambas-user] Please, how do I create a dymanic float array!!!

ron ronstk at ...239...
Thu Sep 16 09:52:39 CEST 2004

On Thursday 16 September 2004 04:49, Wilson Pedro Tamega Junior wrote:
>    Hello, I'd like to know if there were anyone else
> who have already done a dymamic float array? I need
> such array to translate a program I developed in VB.
> The situation is that: I have some .txt files which
> all them hava collums separated by Tab end each line
> finished by CrLf (carrier return line feed) character,
> and most of them does not have the same number of
> lines!!! And to make things a little more complicate
> without a dynamic float array, all of them have more
> than 2000 lines!!!!! And after scanning Gambas help
> files, I did not find nothing refering to Float
> arrays, so, what could be done?
>
>    Thank you for attention paid,
>

>                     Wilson P. Tamega Jr.

Charlie is almost right.

Dim arrFile as Object[] ' the dynamic part
Dim arrFloat as FLOAT[] ' the float arr

  LINE #myfile, myline

  arrFloat=split(myline,chr$(9) 'convert line to array

  arrFile.add(arrFloat) ' add to the array of lines

' get a value
row=3
col=5

print arrFile[row][col]