[Gambas-user] Upgrade from 0.97a to 0.98 or 0.99

Charlie karl.reinl at ...9...
Mon Sep 13 23:26:18 CEST 2004

ron schrieb:

>>Salut,
>>
>>since 2.5 years, I have a /opt/gambas directory on my box.
>>Every time I have downloaded from the shrine a new version (to  /opt/gambas
>>)
>>I make a 'tar -xvjf  /opt/gambas-0.xx.tar.bz2.
>>This creates a directory unter  /opt/gambas//opt/gambas-0.xx.
>>I cd into and make the three (./configure then make then su -c 'make install')
>>
>>Thats all. No 'make uninstall' etc.
>>This I used on SuSE 7.2 to SuSE 8.2, on gentoo also on Woody and Redhat.
>>
>>Amicalement
>>Charlie
>>

>Well I'm leazy to, I use MC to dive in the archive.

Yes, that was also what I dit. I stoped after having pb and searched for
a couple of houres whats wrong.

>Then copy the directory from archve to /usr/local/src
>dive into the src/gambas-0.xx directory and do the configure and make's.
>Uninstall is done by rename and delete after next new version is out.
>Keeping at least 1 old version, but never really need after all.
>
>However with SuSE it is in /opt/gambas, mandrake is somewhere else! :)
>
>btw: the align in pretty printer of the DIM is gooooooooooood.
>but with the 'DIM xyz as NEW integer' the indent after NEW can be 1 space?

Actually, PrettyPrinter don't care (or nearly not) off the Line
structure, that should be the work of the LineAnalyze I wrote,
while learnig about editor.Analyze.
Oops: But you are right, the source could be written with a normal
Editor, so I have to include LineAnalyze into.

Amicalement
Charlie

PS : Sorry for beenig 2 h in the furture, this is my old SuSE 7.2 I
stared with chroot.