[Gambas-user] How do I manage process_Read?

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Sun Sep 12 21:27:59 CEST 2004

On Sunday 12 September 2004 14:01, francesco.difusco at ...69...
wrote:
> I need to execute different Linux command in the same form,
> using the EXEC istruction, but I don't know how to manage them
> in the same process_read event handler. For every command I

Try something like this.....

PUBLIC Process1 AS Process
PUBLIC Process2 AS Process
EXEC ["first thing"] FOR READ WRITE AS Process1
EXEC ["second thing"] FOR READ WRITE AS Process2
PUBLIC SUB Process_Read()

	if last.id = Process1.id then
		' do something
	else if last.id = Process2.id then
		' do somethine else
	endif

END

I agree that it should be possible to have separate _Read events
for different Process objects, but I assume there's a reason
Benoit did it this way.

Rob