[Gambas-user] How do I manage process_Read?

francesco.difusco@libero.it francesco.difusco at ...69...
Sun Sep 12 20:01:55 CEST 2004

I need to execute different Linux command in the same form, using the EXEC
istruction, but I don't know how to manage them in the same process_read event
handler. For every command I execute, I need different actions to do in the
form, For example, I need to get at the opening of the form, all the files in a
given directory and populate a listbox. Then I select an item in the listbox,
and I want to get information about that file I have selected.

How do I distinguish the different processes ?

Francesco