[Gambas-user] Table view questions

Eilert eilert-sprachen at ...221...
Thu Sep 9 12:00:21 CEST 2004

Hi Benoit,

> The TableView control does not memorize any data. You must provide the data
> yourself in the Data event, each time it is raised.

I saw that event, but I wonder what raises it? Is it the SQL database?
In this case, the thing will be useless for me as don't have an SQL
database. My data come from an own set of files.

In the VB programs I've done I use the table view to show data like
addresses but also account data. For the account data it is necessary to
mark single cells with a colour or a special font.

The gridview in Gambas does show data in cells as expected, but I cannot
colour individual cells or change the font of their texts.

The tableview in Gambas seems to be able to do that, but there must be a
simple way of putting the text into the cells.

Rolf