[Gambas-user] Error messages by 0.99

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Thu Sep 9 10:52:22 CEST 2004

On Wednesday 08 September 2004 00:01, ron wrote:
> On Tuesday 07 September 2004 22:38, ron wrote:
>  In font1 The font in the menubar is a bit ugly.
>  The treeview is with small font. This is what I like
>
>  In font2 the treeview is without small font.
>
>  In font3 you can see the font on the preference versus the email.
>  In All the KDE applications the font is like the email.
>
>  I know, gambas is working well, that is most important
> but The eye want sometimes also see a nice font.
>  The monospace font as delivered by SuSE is in QT
>  a bad one for my TTF/LCD monitor.
>
>  So I hope a option to choose the font type for the IDE
>  myself.
>  Second not all the distros have the same fonts available.
>  You did use somewhere helvetica (MS-ttf) in the past and
>  that was not on my clean install SuSE8.2 at that time.
>
>  BTW the font in email is sans serif 8.
>  size 9 and 10 have the same disturbing effect in the 'w'
>  with a fat line.
>
> Greetz Ron
>
>  mistake by adding the pictures

The IDE, like any other program you make with Gambas, uses the default system
font. If you don't see the default system font, nor the deault QT style, it
may be a problem in your system configuration.

Try to run qtconfig, change settings, and see what happens.

Under which environment do you lauch Gambas ? Maybe something is initialized
when running KDE, and not when running a desktop that is not qt based.

Benoit Minisini
mailto:gambas at ...1...