[Gambas-user] Gambas and AX25

Berg Frank bergfr at ...609...
Fri Sep 3 12:11:11 CEST 2004

Hi,

it is not the problem to connect the tnc or modem to then serial port, there
are good tools includet the package as "TheFirmware" there can do it.

since kernal 2.2 are the ax25 protocoll  includet in the kernal, as an
network componet to tcp/ip.

so the help i need is not to write lowlevel ax25 protocolls, i need help to
talk to the kernal ax25 protocolls.

this is doing by 2 thing,

in c++ :
include some *.h  header to the component,

and

1.) ask the ax25.h or axconfig.h how many ax25 channels there are
configured..
2.) register an socket
3.) use an socket stream to read/write

in gambas is the socket component ready, but the ax25 component is not.

i was try to do so as writen in "How to make Component" but when i compile
Gambas,
my new component is ignored.

so my first question is: how do i write the beginning of the component..

frank