[Gambas-user] MR. BENOIT ...

FRANCESCO PANTALEONE f_pantaleone at ...67...
Thu Sep 2 13:06:52 CEST 2004

THANK you ALL for support  .
i've installed the libmysql12-devel Mandrake RPM packages
Still nothing to do  ..
now when i try to open mysql directly from shell it gives me back this error
ERROR 2002: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket
'/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2)
PLease , I need someone that explain me how to uninstall mysql and where to
find a good version
compatible with gambas 0.98 / also when i will reinstall mysql should i
re-compile or reinstALL gambas
and all the RPM ..
thank you all to give me brightness in these new arguments .
Francesco Panta ..