[Gambas-user] Newbies Package Creation Problem

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Wed Sep 1 22:29:05 CEST 2004

On Wednesday 01 September 2004 17:02, Technoferret wrote:
> On Wed, 2004-09-01 at 15:34, Rob wrote:
> > Congratulations, you found a bug in the IDE.  A couple lines in
> > the Debian build process have "ProjectQuote" when it should be
> > "Project.Quote".  Here is a fixed Package.module to extract into
> > your source tree.  If you could see whether it fixes the problem
> > (after rebuilding the IDE) I'd appreciate it.
> >
> > Rob
>
> Rob,
>
> I'd love to give it a try but nothing was attached.
>
> Dave

I fixed the "ProjectQuote" bug.

As for the fakeroot problem, could you try to replace in the Package module,
line 370:

SHELL "cd " & Project.Quote(sHome &/ "RPM/SRPMS") & "; alien --to-deb -k " &
Project.Quote(sPackage) WAIT

By:

SHELL "cd " & Project.Quote(sHome &/ "RPM/SRPMS") & "; fakeroot alien --to-deb
-k " & Project.Quote(sPackage) WAIT

Tell me the result!

Benoit Minisini
mailto:gambas at ...1...