[Gambas-user] Newbies Package Creation Problem

Technoferret technoferret at ...598...
Wed Sep 1 17:21:23 CEST 2004

On Wed, 2004-09-01 at 15:49, Rob wrote:
> On Wednesday 01 September 2004 10:34, Rob wrote:
> > be "Project.Quote".  Here is a fixed Package.module to extract
> > into your source tree.  If you could see whether it fixes the
> > problem (after rebuilding the IDE) I'd appreciate it.

Rob,

I did the above and recompiled it,
I now get the error 'alien command has failed'

I do have alien installed
 dave at ...601...:~$ whereis alien
alien: /usr/bin/alien /usr/share/alien /usr/share/man/man1/alien.1p.gz

any ideas

Dave

--
"All electronic components have smoke inside them, once this is released
they will cease to function."