[Gambas-user] Financial support of Gambas

Charlie karl.reinl at ...9...
Sun Oct 31 00:23:22 CEST 2004

Ron Onstenk schrieb:

>p.s.
>I like more you go to the teather then using VMWare to run mickysoft :)

First they start to run Windows on Linux, but that was in 1998/99 ( but
even at this time you could run
Linux on Linux)
Now VMWare became the possibillty of quick testeing (you start a virtual
maschine , you make you installation ,
if thats failes , you shout down that VM and you restart it new (the
same) and you remake  your instalation.
Have you ever testet/simulated a Network on one computer, yes with VM's
thats possible.
I'v tested also gambas on different diros while running them on my old
Suse 7.2 in a VMWare
from RH8 to gentoo or on HD installed Knoppix.

Don't think thats a MS tool for Linux.

But that works also.

Amicalment
Charlie