[Gambas-user] Financial support of Gambas

Ron Onstenk ronstk at ...239...
Sat Oct 30 23:10:46 CEST 2004

On Saturday 30 October 2004 19:28, Benoit Minisini wrote:
> Hi, all.
>
> <tears>
> As you may know, I spend all my money in living in Paris (expensive) and
> studying acting (very expensive). And there is no money left for Gambas. And
> the winter may be very cold...
> </tears>
>
> More seriously, I opened a PayPal account for Gambas so that people that can't
> help by writing programs, examples, docs, ... can support the project by
> giving a little bit of money.
>
> Here is a link that should allow you to give what you want:
>
> https://www.paypal.com/xclick/business=gambas%40users.sourceforge.net&no_note=1&tax=0&currency_code=EUR
>
> Don't try to give one million euros, I think PayPal won't allow you. Well, if
> you try, tell me the result...
>
> I will tell you what will be done with this money (buying RAM, hard disk,
> VMWare, going to the theatr^H^H^H hem... no.). And you will tell me if you
> want your name to be shown in the Gambas about dialog box, with the
> "financial support" mention, like I did with my only giver - at the
> moment :-) - Radoslav Dejanović.
>
> Tell me if you have problems, because I am totally new with PayPal.
>
> Regards,

You persuade me to start a PayPal account to.
Next week I put the money on it and will donate.
Or can I go to Paris and hand over, like to meet you ?

Ron

p.s.
I like more you go to the teather then using VMWare to run mickysoft :)