[Gambas-user] slashdotted :)

daniel.campos at ...338... daniel.campos at ...338...
Wed Oct 27 08:56:24 CEST 2004

Lots of fake 'experts' in Linux think that Basic just born with the name
"Visual Basic",
so it is just a Microsoft product, so it is evil. They should just read
a little,
and learn...

http://www.levenez.com/lang/history.html#06

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BASIC_programming_language#History

Regards,

D. Campos

Don't vorry about that. Geeks dislike VB, and belive this is t
>e same sh*t.
I know many people who told me things like "why would anyone program in

BASIC when they can have so nice GNU C compiler?"
There's a common belief that if you want to code for good, you have to code

in C or C++. That's crap. As long
>as you find any programming language
giving you right tools to finish your task, it's good. I think Gambas is

great. And it *is* a tool that can help you make software. At least, when

we squish all those bugs out. ;)

Just don't take this "it's

--
Radoslav Dejanovi?