[Gambas-user] RC1 running, but screen geometry probs

Eilert eilert-sprachen at ...221...
Tue Oct 26 16:45:16 CEST 2004

Hi,

I downloaded RC1 and it compiled and installed without problems.

However, when I start Gambas, the windows of the GUI show in randomly
order and at random places and sizes somewhere on the screen. When I
start one of my apps I did before from the IDE, the first window
sometimes has the same geometry as the tool collection window of the
IDE, sometimes just appears somewhere, sometimes even on another screen.

I have two apps which were "compiled" and run on the same machine from
0.99 before, these still run as expected. For instance, the Me.Width and
Me.Center run as they should on these programs, windows appear at the
right places, but not if I open the projects and let them run under the
IDE of RC1.

Any hints?

Rolf