[Gambas-user] XML Reader patch

Charlie Reinl na2492 at ...9...
Fri Nov 19 22:44:46 CET 2004

>Hi:
>
>I'm back :-), here's a patch for the xml.libxml component, that corrects
>a bug with XmlReader and fixes also some memory leaks.
>
>Here's also a simple XmlReader sample with attributes.
>

>Regards,
>
>Daniel Campos

Salut Daniel,

thanks a lot, will had a go, and your example was helpfull.

Question: do I have the possibillity to move back while reading?
I mean:
           after open with the xmlreader, I can move forwards with read, OK

    But how can I keep the xml-document open and search for somethin, what can

be  readed say 3 lines before ?

What I want, is to write a class, where I open once the document, and then I
set
my Querys to read what I need.

If I right understood, actually it is read forwards only, isn't it ?

Amicalment
Charlie

Amicalment
Charlie