[Gambas-user] Files not showing when I try to open a project...

Brant Wells dafyre at ...43...
Fri Nov 19 04:16:35 CET 2004

Hey All:

Sorry I haven't been on the list in a while...  been busy
getting married and what-not...  But I'm back now, so I should
be at least a little more active again...  I hope everyone is
well!

And now...  I have an old problem... one that I remember from
the list from several months back...

When I try to open a project, or click on my home folder, I
can't see any of the files in either of the list boxes...
Anybody remember how to fix that??  I have recently done an
install (upgrade?) of Gambas 0.99...  I run Mandrake 10.0 if
that's any help...

Thanks!
~Brant