[Gambas-user] Package with "mobile" gambas

krzysss at ...694... krzysss at ...694...
Thu Nov 18 21:52:23 CET 2004

If you want to use gambas programs (or you want to develop your programs) without installing gambas in system, you can use my package:] If someone want it, just say and I will send it. I don't know why, but I can't send it here:( Package contain gbx, and all changed libraries from RC2 (strip *.so .. so you cannot debug program using this libraries but it works perfectly;-)). Anyone want some?:]