[Gambas-user] XML component examples

Bodard Fabien gambasfr at ...11...
Mon Nov 15 19:48:08 CET 2004

Le lundi 15 Novembre 2004 14:25, Rob a écrit :
> On Monday 15 November 2004 01:34, Ron Onstenk wrote:
> > | javascript is used as minimal as i can ... i use in fact
> > | many feature of css
> >
> > It is the javascript used to handle CSS attributes that is
> > very browser dependend. I have seen the css file, we live here
> > with linux, MS stuff. The page looks good at IE, less on FF
> > and Konqi.
>
> In Firefox, if you go View/Page Style/None, it displays the whole
> menu.  This is how I navigate Fabien's site, even though I have
> javascript enabled, because I hate rollover menus (or really,
> rollover anything except for tooltips) with a passion.
>
> Having a link on each page to a non-javascript sitemap would make
> that site a lot more usable.  The only time I ever visit it
> presently is if someone links to their code on it.  Sorry
> Fabien, I know it was a lot of work for you and I don't mean to
> detract from it.
>
> Rob

hum... promish i'm going to see what i can do...

In reallity i think it wil be easy to do what i want on my site...

all the menu map is strored in an array... and then a function parse it...

i've just to change this function..; in fact !

$armenu = array(menu1=>array(
		text=>"Home",
		link=>$ToscaConfig_Site_url,

		),
		menu2=>array(
		text=>"Codes",
		link=>"index.php",
		menuitem=>array(
			menuitem1=>array(
				text=>"All codes",
				link=>"codeslist.php",
				picture=>$ToscaConfig_Site_url."/media/gambas24.gif",
				info=>false
				),
			menuitem2=>array(
				text=>"All better codes",
				link=>"index.php",
				picture=>$ToscaConfig_Site_url."/media/none.gif",
				info=>false
				),
			menuitem3=>array(
				text=>"-"
				),
			menuitem4=>array(
				text=>"Add a new source",
				link=>"addcode.php",
				picture=>$ToscaConfig_Site_url."/media/none.gif",
				info=>false
				)
			)
		),
		menu3=>array(
		text=>"Codes by category",
		link=>"codeslist.php",
		menuitem=>array(
			menuitem1=>array(
				text=>"no category",
				link=>"index.php",
				picture=>$ToscaConfig_Site_url."/media/none.gif",
				info=>true
				)
			)
		),
		menu4=>array(
		link=>"logform.php",
		menuitem=>array(
			menuitem1=>array(
				text=>$logframe,
				link=>"index.php",
				picture=>$ToscaConfig_Site_url."/media/none.gif",
				info=>true
				)
			)
		),