[Gambas-user] XML component examples

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Mon Nov 15 14:25:42 CET 2004

On Monday 15 November 2004 01:34, Ron Onstenk wrote:
> | javascript is used as minimal as i can ... i use in fact
> | many feature of css
> It is the javascript used to handle CSS attributes that is
> very browser dependend. I have seen the css file, we live here
> with linux, MS stuff. The page looks good at IE, less on FF
> and Konqi.

In Firefox, if you go View/Page Style/None, it displays the whole
menu.  This is how I navigate Fabien's site, even though I have
javascript enabled, because I hate rollover menus (or really,
rollover anything except for tooltips) with a passion.

Having a link on each page to a non-javascript sitemap would make
that site a lot more usable.  The only time I ever visit it
presently is if someone links to their code on it.  Sorry
Fabien, I know it was a lot of work for you and I don't mean to
detract from it.

Rob