[Gambas-user] XML component examples

Bodard Fabien gambasfr at ...11...
Mon Nov 15 00:32:36 CET 2004

Le dimanche 14 Novembre 2004 22:17, Ron Onstenk a écrit :
> On Sunday 14 November 2004 20:58, Bodard Fabien wrote:
> | thank for your mind work... i hope you like my work
> |
> | Fabien
>
> The look is good if javascript is enabled.  Thats not my case.

if you have a soluce to have menu without javascript... i heard you...

javascript is used as minimal as i can ... i use in fact many feature of css

But to give the maximal of information to user in one page... menu systems
seem to me the more usefull...

and ... why don't you use javascript...?  all modern broswer include it !...
i've stopped to use lynx since... many year .. i use it just on some old
server !

i remember one of my first installation of linux.. in 1996 ..; with already
netscape !

Fabien