[Gambas-user] Gambas at Osnews.com

Ron Onstenk ronstk at ...239...
Fri Nov 12 16:56:19 CET 2004

On Thursday 11 November 2004 22:53, Daniel Campos wrote:
| Hi!
|
| Here's a little article I've written for osnews.com:
|
| http://osnews.com/story.php?news_id=8849
|

| Comments seem to be positive (for Gambas I mean:)
|
| http://osnews.com/comment.php?news_id=8849
|

| Regards,
|
| Daniel Campos

Nice to read Daniel. Also the comments on it.
I can only smile for some misunderstanding of some people.
Some less positive make sense and from there point of view are not so bad.
They forget however there are other people with a different position
where gambas is the ultimate companion to there possibilities.
Simple, I'm happy it exist.

Ron