[Gambas-user] Collections bug? Referencing from variable.

Alberto Torres kungfoobar at ...626...
Tue Nov 2 17:18:09 CET 2004

Note that collection key is a string, and the value stored in
collections are variant. Please be more specific and tell us the error
gambas returns.

--
DiThi
JID: dithi at ...646...