[Gambas-user] Collections bug? Referencing from variable.

webmaster at ...664... webmaster at ...664...
Mon Nov 1 21:01:06 CET 2004

Hey all - Quite an annoying little problem. It seems I can't access an element
in a collection from a index stored in a variable.

This code sample probably isn't accurate, i'm just typing it into my mail
client...

Function Test (VarIndex as integer) as string
    Return MyCollection[VarIndex]
End Function

You get the idea what I want to do?

While im here, is there anything in gambas that behaves like ADO recordsets?
Just something that gives the ability of a multidimensional array with
searching? Thanks