[Gambas-user] solitaire 0.9

Hans-Martin Bundeshund bundeshund at ...467...
Mon May 31 21:54:32 CEST 2004

Am Montag, 31. Mai 2004 20:35 schrieb Grahame White:
> Bah, I just spotted another bug :
>
> In FNewhighscore lines 58 and 59 are :
>

> 	global.highscoreboard[global.selectedlayout].highscore[i].score =
> working[i].score
> 	global.highscoreboard[global.selectedlayout].highscore[i].name =
> working[i].name
>

> they should be :
>

> 	global.highscoreboard[global.selectedlayout].highscore[i].score =
> working[i - 1].score
> 	global.highscoreboard[global.selectedlayout].highscore[i].name = working[i
> - 1].name

I started solitaire a few minutes again. Sorry, but I am too dump to play. I
don't know how to. I see a playfield with all fields filled with a ball, only
one field is empty. I can click on a ball, the ball is selected and red
colored. And now? I guess I must 'move' one ball near the empty field, or
what?

> Grahame
HM