[Gambas-user] solitaire 0.9

Grahame White grahame at ...457...
Mon May 31 20:35:24 CEST 2004

On Monday 31 May 2004 18:59, Grahame White wrote:
> On Monday 31 May 2004 18:10, Hans-Martin Bundeshund wrote:
> > Am Montag, 31. Mai 2004 19:04 schrieb Grahame White:
> > > And another update, should be the last for a while unless any
> > > serious bugs come to light.
> > >
> > > new:
> > > 	Highscore tables added. They save to ~/.gbsolitaire/highscore
> > > 	few minor bug fixes
> > > 	a minor bit of code cleanup
> > >

> > > Any further releases will most likely only be code clean ups, bug
> > > fixes and maybe some additional board layouts
> > >
> > > Thanks for all the help :)
> > >
> > > Grahame
> >
> > Hi Grahame,
> >
> > I 'installed' solitaire 0.9 and tried to start it using the gambas-ide
> > (F5). One error comes up by the first start, because there is no
> > highscore-file existing for read. after the second start it runs.
> >
> > HTH
> > HM
>
> Thanks for that, I forgot to update one of the path references. Fixed in
> this version.

Bah, I just spotted another bug :

In FNewhighscore lines 58 and 59 are :

	global.highscoreboard[global.selectedlayout].highscore[i].score =
working[i].score
	global.highscoreboard[global.selectedlayout].highscore[i].name =
working[i].name

they should be :

	global.highscoreboard[global.selectedlayout].highscore[i].score =
working[i - 1].score
	global.highscoreboard[global.selectedlayout].highscore[i].name = working[i
- 1].name

Grahame