[Gambas-user] distributing gambas application

-=FoX=- _root at ...324...
Sun May 30 22:16:19 CEST 2004

Benoit Minisini wrote:

>2) How can I make a package for a Debian based system ? Need help!

Is not so simple to make it in automatic way.
If you want to make a deb package you need some tools like dpkg and
others...
Here you can find the official explain:
http://www.nl.debian.org/doc/manuals/maint-guide/index.en.html

I want to remember that a Debian user can simply convert an rpm package
in deb package with "alien" tool.
Alien is also available in rpm format, so a Mdk user can convert an rpm
to a deb.
I suggest you to try to implement a simple frontend for alien as "deb
maker".

We can make a try.
Can you send me an rpm package maked with gambas?
I try to convert it with alien.

News:
There is in project to insert gambas in the official debian sid
repositories:
http://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp/being_packaged
(Search for Gambas)

bye
Fox :)

 Sponsor:

 Amanti del digitale è arrivato il prodotto che aspettavate! Per ricevere i fax sul PC!

* Scoprite come cliccando qui

 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=1567&d=30-5