[Gambas-user] Autocomplete bug?

Grahame White grahame at ...457...
Sun May 16 23:11:36 CEST 2004

> > compiled with gcc 3.3.3

> > > It works here! Mumf...
> > >
> > > Which version of QT and which window manager do you use ?
> >
> > I've got qt 3.2.3 installed and I use fluxbox for my wm
> >
> > Grahame
>
> What happens if you use KDM or MetaCity ?

I gave it a try on metacity and it seemed to work ok. I'm not sure that
it's a bug in fluxbox but maybe to do with the focus model I use,
semi-sloppy with no auto raise. Perhaps gambas is getting confused as to
which window is supposed to be in focus?

I'll test this a bit more tomorrow, unless you have any other ides :)

Grahame