[Gambas-user] Langage module in gambas IDE

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Fri Mar 26 21:13:36 CET 2004

On Friday 26 March 2004 20:46, ron wrote:
> On Friday 26 March 2004 19:46, Benoit Minisini wrote:
> > On Friday 26 March 2004 19:16, ron wrote:
> > > Hallo Benoit,
> > >
> > > Gambas say this with System.Language also 'en_US'.
> > >
> > > sLang = Project.Config.ReadString("/Language", System.Language)
> >
> > This variable is only the last language used to translate the project. It
> > is the content of the language combo-box in the translation dialog.
>
> Ok but it is never translated.
> The Language key is not set or is empty.
> the .lang does even not exist
> I just had set the checkbox and start the really first time.
>
> When I'm right it should then returning a empty string or the
> System.Language?
>
> Ron

No. The default value of this setting is "English (common)". It has nothing to
do with System.Language. It is just the combo-box entry index that is
displayed the first time you open the translation dialog.

--
Benoit Minisini
mailto:gambas at ...1...