[Gambas-user] Langage module in gambas IDE

ron ronstk at ...239...
Fri Mar 26 20:46:50 CET 2004

On Friday 26 March 2004 19:46, Benoit Minisini wrote:
> On Friday 26 March 2004 19:16, ron wrote:
> > Hallo Benoit,
> >
> > Gambas say this with System.Language also 'en_US'.
> >
> > sLang = Project.Config.ReadString("/Language", System.Language)
>
> This variable is only the last language used to translate the project. It
> is the content of the language combo-box in the translation dialog.

Ok but it is never translated.
The Language key is not set or is empty.
the .lang does even not exist
I just had set the checkbox and start the really first time.

When I'm right it should then returning a empty string or the System.Language?

Ron