[Gambas-user] Dynamically changed arrays

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Thu Mar 18 14:42:56 CET 2004

On Thursday 18 March 2004 02:32, Eilert wrote:
> > a private variable, it's a local variable which is still
> > more private than PRIVATE, but I just put it that way so you
> > could see what they were analogous to.)
> I do not completely understand what you mean "more private
> than PRIVATE". Maybe we should really add a few examples to

Well, PRIVATE declares a variable whose scope is the class or
module in which it's declared.  DIM declares a variable whose
scope is the sub or function in which it's declared, and it's
not visible to the rest of the class or module.  So, DIM makes a
variable that's more private than PRIVATE.

Rob