[Gambas-user] mandrake packages for 0.91

ron ronstk at ...239...
Mon Mar 15 03:27:13 CET 2004

On Sunday 14 March 2004 23:54, Rob wrote:
> On Sunday 14 March 2004 17:29, ron wrote:
> > Then i go to my winbox and start a header viewer and see your
> > header send content-type audio/x-pn-realaudio-plugin :(
>
> I'll try to fix that in my apache config, but trying to use
> kpackage to install my Mandrake RPM's will fail pretty badly,

I didn't want to install Mandrake, I use SuSE you know :)
It was only to see the directory layout in Mandrake.
I still think for a updated rpm version for SuSE, the are below .65
On SuSE with no prefix I get this layout

/opt/gambas/bin
-----------------/include
-----------------/lib
-----------------/lib/info
-----------------/share
-----------------/share/examples + subdirs
-----------------/share/help  + subdirs
and several softlinks in /usr/bin to opt/gambas/bin/

SuSE has made
/usr/src/packages/BUILD
-------------------------/RPMS/ix86

I have the source in /usr/local/src/gambas-x.xx and when i'm right I
must use /usr/src/packages/SOURCES/gambas-x.xx
I must also get the correct curl working with Yast for compiling.

But I find the compressed file and self compile with the options
by configure, look to the dependancies like the curl by me, the best way.

Now only the be not afraid to do it. :)

Ron