[Gambas-user] Linux files question and very of gambas topic

ron ronstk at ...239...
Sat Mar 13 19:09:33 CET 2004

> >  I'm feeling so stupid ;(
> >
> > Thanks Ron.
>
> Did you try #!/bin/sh without a space ?
>
> Otherwise, you can use a gambas executable in your crontab. After all,
> gambas executable are exactly shell scripts, except that you have
> #!/bin/gbx in the beginning of the file instead of #!/bin/sh.
>
> Regards,

Of course, I am stupid but not so. :)
Have seen it in both ways.
I know that it was your intention it could be used this way and that is
a pleasure but for this simple task may be a bit overload.
For bigger I will try it because the basic language is at the moment better
then mine acknowledge of bash etc.

Brings me to another case. I have seen gambas start also that  way.
from the CLI is works, even with mc does it work, but not in Konqueror.

I have made once the mime type stuff and was able to start with gbx.
Also the Type of the file had the right description and the right icon.
Click in konqueror did work to. Will make it again.

Thanks Ron