[Gambas-user] Gambas CGI library, version 0.01

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Fri Mar 5 00:58:59 CET 2004

I've made a Gambas library that lets you write simple CGI
applications in Gambas.  It's a bit primitive (static class
named CGI, with functions called Querystring and Form that each
return a collection for GET and POST variables respectively, a
function called Header that just returns a string to print in
order to make it a valid CGI script, and a couple support
functions to decode variables) but something people have been
asking for on and off for about a year now.

You can test what I've done at:

http://www.kudla.org/testcgilib.html

Enjoy, and I look forward to people's input and/or mods ;)

Rob