[Gambas-user] Directory Walker

Daniel Oxley oxleyd at ...364...
Fri Jun 25 16:51:32 CEST 2004

<SNIP>

> The OpenFile is a way for the user to choose a file.  I couldn't
> quite understand the Dialog implementation in GB, so I tried to
> write my own... (no offence, Benoit!)  Do you have some code, for me
> to look at what you are trying to do??  That would be quite
> helpful...

<SNIP>

Thanks, I don't have any code at the mo as it is still an idea in my head I
am researching a bit.  I want to walk through a whole folder of files, and
recurse all (if any) subfolders, then when it finds a file of a certain
type, perform an action.

When I did it in VB (sorry) once, I seem to remember using a For File in
Files command or something.

Daniel