[Gambas-user] Directory Walker

Brant Wells bwells at ...475...
Fri Jun 25 17:52:16 CEST 2004

Hey Daniel:

I threw that control together in a hurry...    By using the DIR
function, I didn't need that... I don't think... Or I may not be quite
understanding what you need...  If you look at the the control once the
program brings it up, it shows all the files and folders for the root
directory...  Then you can double click on a folder, or a file.

Rather than using the For File in Files, I just made two passes through
the folder...  One to put the directories at the top of the list, and
the second to add the files...  Look at the listview. of the control...

The OpenFile is a way for the user to choose a file.  I couldn't quite
understand the Dialog implementation in GB, so I tried to write my
own... (no offence, Benoit!)  Do you have some code, for me to look at
what you are trying to do??  That would be quite helpful...

Thanks!
~Brant