[Gambas-user] Some bugs

Jonas Baggett jobah at ...369...
Sat Jun 5 14:28:42 CEST 2004

Hello,

I use Gambas 0.93b with Fedora 2, KDE 3.2.2, and Xfce 4.0.5.

With KDE, I have problems with the size of the windows: at launching,
the Welcome, the properties and the tools windows has the same size than
the windows of the last class I edited, etc.

With Xfce, I don't have this problem, but when I type for example "mid"
the little text that says what is the syntax of the fonction appears and
disapears like a flash, then I have to press "," during some seconds to
be able to read the little text. the autocompletion has a little
problem: when it appears, what I type isn't typed in the code, and when
I type for example "c" it selects "Clear", and after I type "l" and
rather than to still select "Clear" it select "Lenght".

I found 2 bugs with the sqlite driver:
1) When I get some data from a database, sometimes the last 2 or 3
characters of the data are replaced by a "X", "P" or "`". With 1 or 2
refresh, the data becomes OK.
2) I made a database whose fields have the first character in uppercase,
and when I execute a SQL request (SELECT ...) if I want to read what to
read the result, I have to type TheResult["one_field"] rather than
TheResult["One_field"]. If not there is this error: "Unknown field:
One_field". I remember that I didn't have this bug with Gambas 0.92.
I tried mysql, and I don't have this 2 bugs.