[Gambas-user] heavy problems

Tim Hanschen Tim.Hanschen at ...20...
Sat Jun 5 12:02:02 CEST 2004

Hi Benoit,

well, I tried to compile the hole project, but no result. I cannot find the error. You can have my project, sure. I am afraid that you cannot run it, because it needs an mysql database that will not be created automatically, but anyway.

You can look at the project, perhaps you can find something. When I have more time and can tell you how the database should look, so that you can run it.... one thing, do not "distribute" the project, ok?

I am not sure yet, but when it is finished I will "distrubute" it here in the list by myself....

By the way... I should became a mp3player (play CD, play MP3, rip MP3, burn CD, ...) completely controlled via a touchscreen... no keyboard, no mouse.... only touchscreen and remote control.

regards,
  - Tim -

gambas-user at lists.sourceforge.net schrieb am 05.06.04 00:34:07:

On Saturday 05 June 2004 00:22, Tim Hanschen wrote:
> Hello,
>
> now I have a very big problem.... with your help my project became bigger
> and bigger ;-)
>
> And now it seems to be broken! Whatever I do... run the project or debug
> then project I always get the message:
>
> "The program has returned the value 1."
>
> ERROR: #2: Cannot load class 'Fhoeren': Unable to load class file
>
> I have no idea where I should look for the problem. The class Fhoeren is my
> startup-class...
>
> The best is, that I did not do anything... just recompile.
>
> No program line is executed..... very strange!
>
> How can I find the error? I cannot set a breakpoint or something like that,
> because no code is executed....
>
> I hope that someone can help.
>
> regards,
>   - Tim -

Did you try to recompile the complete project ? If it changes nothing, can you
send me this project ?

Benoit Minisini
mailto:gambas at ...1...