[Gambas-user] Re: Using serial component for plc comunications

Marcelo Duschkin mardus at ...298...
Wed Jun 2 00:35:47 CEST 2004

El Mar 01 Jun 2004 13:40, Daniel escribió:
|> OK, there was an stupid bug in the SerialPort example I wrote:
|> WRITE #Sport,TxtSend.Text & Chr(13) & Chr(10)
|> Should be:
|> WRITE #Sport,TxtSend.Text & Chr(13) & Chr(10),Len(TxtSend.Text)+2

I think I catched it :)
Sport_Read react with the "CR" char, transferring all the chars in the input
buffer including it, BUT leaving the "LF".
This is the annoying char in first place in the next read.
Is that correct?

-- Para el cierre: ---
El Pingüinoráculo solía citar:
Los que crean en la telekinesis que levanten mi mano.
- - -
Marcelo Duschkin - Buenos Aires - Argentina
mardus at ...298...
www.websdelsur.com.ar
www.lahueya.com.ar