[Gambas-user] Progress Bars

Jeff Stillinger stillj7388 at ...159...
Tue Jul 27 22:51:03 CEST 2004

This is how I got lazy with RealBasic and OS X. Also was the thinking
behind my question.  Here is a screen shot of what I am attempting to
reproduce using gambas.

StatusBar1.MinValue = 0
StatusBar1.MaxValue = 300

On the lost focus event for the edit boxes.

StatusBar1.Value = Val(EditBox1.Text)
Label4.Caption = Time(Now)

     If StatusBar1.Value > 300 Then
      'Call a function to calculate immidiate insulin
      'dosage and display in seperate window.
     EndIf

The progress bars are only used to display large swings in glucose
levels.  Most commonly found in felines.  What would really be cool is
to have a class that is like the old graph object of VB 4.5.  Providing
bar, pie, and line graphs.  This would allow us to trend data.  Any data.

-- j