[Gambas-user] Progress Bars

Bodard Fabien gambasfr at ...11...
Tue Jul 27 21:58:50 CEST 2004

Le mardi 27 Juillet 2004 01:42, Benoit Minisini a écrit :
> On Tuesday 27 July 2004 01:24, Jeff Stillinger wrote:
> > I need some assistance with progress bars.  I may have missed it, but
> > does the progress bar have a max value property?
> >
> > --j
>
> Actually not. The Value of the ProgressBar is a Float between 0.0 and 1.0.
> I didn't think that somebody could use ProgressBar as a jauge like you did
> !
>
> You can replace it by two panels, the second (blue) inside the first
> (normal). Then you will set the width of the inside panel this way:
>
>  InsidePanel.W = OutsidePanel.ClientW  * (CFloat(Value - MinValue) /
> (MaxValue - MinValue))

Hey, it's not a really gambas solution ...

For my idea i prefere use the inherit function...

I don't remember who wrote gambas, ... not you benoit ? (héhé)

So this class have three new properties :

MaxValue
MinValue

NValue to set the value. ( it replace the value propertie of progressbar, that
alway exist).

Fabien Bodard