[Gambas-user] CryptoExample & gCrypto

Anton Hummel dev at ...537...
Tue Jul 27 20:45:02 CEST 2004

Am Dienstag, 27. Juli 2004 20:29 schrieb Craig Packard:

> Isn't that like saying writing the Gambas IDE in C/C++
> would make it faster than writing it in Gambas?
>
> I was thinking the idea was to write these things *in*
> Gambas. . . True, either way would work.  The lib way
> would also add another dependency correct?
>
> I think also (a long time ago in this list) part of
> writing this in Gambas was to "encourage" :) making it
> so components could be writen in Gambas? Wasn't it?
> Don't know maybe I was daydreaming again!?!
>

>               -Craig

you are right

the first step is to make it posible to write real components in gambas

I have tried do write some routine for Gambas in C-Language
but the amount of time says to me -> write it native in C

neverless I like Gambas an i try to port libxml2 to Gambas
to solve my daily xml-rpc/soap needs
bye Anton