[Gambas-user] gambas 0.95

Hans-Martin Bundeshund bundeshund at ...467...
Thu Jul 22 17:36:59 CEST 2004

Am Dienstag, 20. Juli 2004 00:18 schrieb Benoit Minisini:
> On Monday 19 July 2004 23:58, Benoit Minisini wrote:
> > On Monday 19 July 2004 23:21, Benoit Minisini wrote:
> > > Hi everybody,
> > >
> > > After three days of intense fight with rpm, here is Gambas 0.95!
The new design with the debug-control (where you can go step by step)
integrated in the project-windows looks tidy and clear.

But now by hitting F5 there is no extra debug-window on top. It is a bit
unfamiliar to work with the new one (changing to the not too little
project-window).

With 0.94a I don't have to change the place of the windows so often as I do
now, because I can not see all I want to.

Maybe this is only at the first times and after a while I will like it.

What does the others think of it?

regards,

HM