[Gambas-user] gambas 0.95

Hans-Martin Bundeshund bundeshund at ...467...
Tue Jul 20 19:30:15 CEST 2004

Thanks again Benoit!

Very nice work! Looks fantastic.

My older apps are working fine after a fast look. Compiling here was no prob,
just a pleasure. And: 1.0 is near...

When 1.0 appears, I go to my local fish-dealer and buy 2 dozent of gambas to
bbq'ing :))

Each gambas covered with garlic and butter... (I am getting hungry now...)

HM