[Gambas-user] gambas 0.94a

Brant Wells bwells at ...475...
Thu Jul 22 14:39:43 CEST 2004

Hey Marius:

It's easier for the developers to keep track of bugfixes and such.
Benoit always links to the current version on the home page of the
Gambas Website... (http://gambas.sourceforge.net)...  This also makes it
easier for end users to identify which version of gambas they have
downloaded...0.94 was a good version... but 0.94a is a better version,
etc, etc...

What kind of packaging problems are you having??

Thanks!
~Brant