[Gambas-user] Re: RPMs for fedora core

Georg Lutz glist at ...18...
Wed Jul 21 15:17:23 CEST 2004

Sorry, I am not subscribed, so threading might be broken...

I can compile gambas on my fc2 - machine, but I prefer a clean
RPM-installation. I think, that the mandrake-specfile only needs
small changes in the BuildRequires-Section. I am wondering if anyone
has already figured out the necessary changes for FC2.

Just tried it out (source compiled 0.95) - I am impressed! The only
things is, that the IDE is "crashing" from time to time when using
the builtin editor. I think it has something to do with the
completion function. The error message is:

---
This application has raised an unexpected error and must abort.

[11] Unknown symbol 'edtEditor_KeyPress' in class 'GambasEditor'.
At: FCompletion.IvwComp_KeyPress.352
---

Its a bit strange, because most of the time the completion function is
working without problems.

--
Georg