[Gambas-user] why can't I change the lanuage of my gambas ?

na2492 at ...9... na2492 at ...9...
Wed Jul 21 14:11:02 CEST 2004

>On Wednesday 21 July 2004 01:31, Charlie Reinl wrote:
>> Salut,
>>
>> for long time i ignored the possebillity of gambas to be dissplayed in
>> different languages, and within that the IDE (I had pb on my old SuSE 7.2

>> with the lib)
>> For long time I work now on a gentoo box mostly in english.
>> But I'd like to see gambas in german or an other language, but I wanted it

>> easy.
>> So I dit the following:
>> in gambas (the IDE) I added in Project.module in (see the following lines)

>> PUBLIC SUB Main()
>>
>>   DIM sPath AS String
>>   DIM hGambas AS FGambas
>>
>>   USE "Util"
>>   System.Language="de_DE"   ' ----------------------    only this line
>> ------- TMP_FILE = Temp$()
>>
>> the upper line, and it works very fine.
>>
>> I have no real reason for aske for that,  but choosing the lanuage is a
>> good thing.
>> I used that once for a car indentification Software for spear parts, and
it
>> was used by the sellers to communicate with the buyers who ditn't speak
>> german.
>> Even if you may find it usless, and a restart is NOT a reboot ;-) I think

>> it is easy to make it ...NO
>>
>> Amicalement
>> Charlie
>>

>Gambas use the settings located in the LANG, LC_* and LANGUAGES environment

>variables. If the current language system is not used by any Gambas program,

>then this is a bug.
>
>To help me fixing it, just send me the contents of the previous environment

>variables before running the gambas program.
>
>Regards,

 nothings wrong.

my box is in english, but I would like to see the possibility to change it to

another language in the IDE, WITHOUT changing my local settings !

Amicalement
Charlie
* Gesendet mit / Sent by: FEN-Webmail * http://www.fen-net.de *