[Gambas-user] why can't I change the lanuage of my gambas ?

Charlie Reinl Karl.Reinl at ...9...
Wed Jul 21 01:31:34 CEST 2004

Salut,

for long time i ignored the possebillity of gambas to be dissplayed in
different languages, and within that the IDE (I had pb on my old SuSE 7.2
with the lib)
For long time I work now on a gentoo box mostly in english.
But I'd like to see gambas in german or an other language, but I wanted it
easy.
So I dit the following:
in gambas (the IDE) I added in Project.module in (see the following lines)

PUBLIC SUB Main()

  DIM sPath AS String
  DIM hGambas AS FGambas

  USE "Util"
  System.Language="de_DE"   ' ----------------------    only this line -------
  TMP_FILE = Temp$()

the upper line, and it works very fine.

I have no real reason for aske for that,  but choosing the lanuage is a good
thing.
I used that once for a car indentification Software for spear parts, and it
was used by the sellers to communicate with the buyers who ditn't speak
german.
Even if you may find it usless, and a restart is NOT a reboot ;-) I think it
is easy to make it ...NO

Amicalement
Charlie