[Gambas-user] gambas 0.95

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Mon Jul 19 23:32:05 CEST 2004

On Monday 19 July 2004 17:21, Benoit Minisini wrote:
> Now, every packager will have to follow the same package
> arrangement than I did for Mandrake, so that distributing
> gambas applications works. Everything is in the
> gambas.spec.mandrake file located in the spec directory of the
> source package.

Thanks for taking this step.  My goal was really to get gambas
into cooker, so I couldn't do this, but I'm glad you did.

If you don't mind, I am going to mirror these packages in my
repository so that people who have been using my site as an
urpmi source can still update gambas automatically, and I will
also make a gambas-complete package that contains everything
from all these packages in one big file (which also provides
"gambas", so gambas-created packages will still work.)

I will try to mandrake-ify these packages and resubmit them to
cooker so I'll have time to deal with any problems before 1.0 is
released, but not right away as I just returned from holiday and
have a lot to catch up on.

Rob