[Gambas-user] Need to have blowfish en- and decryption

Brant Wells bwells at ...475...
Wed Jul 14 15:17:45 CEST 2004

Hey Volker:

Thanks for the websites...  I found the one you posted for blowfish
quite useful, as it had some good examples to follow...

I think that Gambas is really strong, and lightyears ahead of other
Basic & IDEs for Linux...  I will be making a class implementation of
whatever encryption engine I can find whose math I actually can
understand!  If you are good in Visual Basic, maybe you could work on a
Gambas port of the Base64 Encodes, etc?

The more stuff we get ported or written in Gambas, the stronger it becomes!

Will keep everyone posted on progress!
~Brant